I really just bought a ticket to see One Direction
I’M A FUCKING LOSER
Rules: List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t over think it. Tag 10 people and also tag the person who tagged you. Ready? Go!
Tagged by dyedread :) Thanks boo, I actually enjoyed filling this out!
1. Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling
3. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
5. Looking for Alaska by John Green
6. Paper Towns by John Green
7. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
8. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
9. Oh, The Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss
10. Addison Blakely: Confessions of a P.K. by Betsy St. Amant
Not tagging anyone because no one ever does this???